Dyskusja na temat 10 urodziny InnoGames z Grepolis Classic

• Rozpoczynający wątek DeletedUser27444
  • Data rozpoczęcia

DeletedUser26408

Ta strona nie działa
Serwer classic.grepolis.com nie może teraz obsłużyć tego żądania.

HTTP ERROR 500

hahaha nowy error do kolekcji ;)

DeletedUser3480

za szybko sie rozwijacie i francuzi nas podkablowali, inno postanowilo dac im wieksze szanse :)

teraz opracowuja dla innych wiki

DeletedUser29678

no to ide spać o 1 będzie mały ruch to sobie pofarmie i rozbuduje xD

DeletedUser4218

To widzieliście?

Dear community,

We are overwhelmed by the high number of players who want to join us on our special anniversary world and happy to see that we still have so many veterans among us.

Unfortunately we are experiencing some load related performance issues, which may cause slow response times and “error 502 – bad gateway” to be shown occasionally. In order to keep this game world as enjoyable as possible, we have therefore lowered the total player limit and may sporadically pause registrations to give our servers some time to catch up with the high amount of actions that are already being issued in this early game phase.

We are of course aware that you would all like to experience this game world yourselves. Therefore we are of course also investigating potential performance improvements to possibly increase the player limit further. However, seen as this classic world has limited technical support, we will likely not be able to guarantee a world that is completely free of any lag spikes and/or other load related issues.

We would like to thank you for your patience and understanding and hope to see you all at one point or another on Antiquity!

DeletedUser29678

ochronka padnie xD i się zacznie ahhahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahaha teraz było zbyt wiele ruchów potem będzie piekło

DeletedUser20358

Inno Games w kulki sobie leci. W innej grze od naszego ukochanego wydawcy miał dzisiaj dokładnie o 10:00 wystartować event. Niestety nie wystartował o podanej porze, a naprędce w oficjalnej wiadomości zmieniono podany wcześniej czas :) Pominę fakt że informacje o eventach pojawiają się 10h(!) przed ich startem.

Do góry